Quality and Environmental Policies
Here at Kyodo KY-Tec, we strive to be manufacturing professionals that learn from the past, consider the future, and enrich the present.
Bus Duct Division Quality Code of Conduct
- Put customer satisfaction first. Always endeavor to provide products and services that not only meet the required specifications, but also exceed customers' expectations.
- Always be sensitive to changes in technological development and the needs of society. Continuously review your actions and their outcomes to allow KY-Tec to continue providing products that contribute to society and its people.
- As the leading company in the busbar trunking system industry, maintain social responsibility and strictly abide by the law.
Kyodo KY-Tec creates, develops, manufactures, sells, and installs busbar trunking systems, access flooring systems, and green roofing systems that uphold our motto of "Technology for People & Society". Through our actions, we strive to create a recycling-oriented society that promotes sustainable development.
Bus Duct Division Environmental Code of Conduct
- Establish environmental management systems; consider environmental impacts of business activities when deciding targets and plans of action.
Implement, review, and continuously improve targets and plans.
- Work to prevent environmental pollution by conserving energy and performing the three Rs (Reduce/Reuse/Recycle) throughout all business activities.
- Abide by all applicable laws, regulations, and requirements related to the environment, including regional agreements and industrial guidelines.
- Maintain regional communications to establish mutual understanding; provide information as needed.
- Educate and enlighten employees to foster an environmentally-conscious corporate culture.